From: "Secretary, ACS Division of Chemical Health and Safety" <secretary**At_Symbol_Here**DCHAS.ORG>
Subject: [DCHAS-L] WebWISER 4.5 is now available.
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 07:44:55 -0500
Reply-To: DCHAS-L <DCHAS-L**At_Symbol_Here**MED.CORNELL.EDU>
WebWISER 4.5 is now available. This new release integrates Chemical Hazards Emergency Medical Management (CHEMM) content and updates the Emergency Response Guidebook (ERG) content to 2012. See below for more information on this release.
CHEMM integration brings the following new features to WISER:
- New hospital provider and preparedness planner profiles, along with a customized home screen for all WISER profiles
- Acute care guidelines for six known mass casualty agents/agent classes
- The addition of a wealth of CHEMM reference material
- CHEMM Intelligent Syndrome Tool (CHEMM-IST), a new help identify tool designed to diagnose the type of chemical exposure after a mass casualty incident
- ERG content is now updated to the 2012 release.
Thank you for your support!
The WISER Team
Division of Chemical Health and Safety
American Chemical Society
Previous post | Top of Page | Next post