From: Joanna M. Lynch <jl72**At_Symbol_Here**CORNELL.EDU>
Subject: Re: [DCHAS-L] pressure release cap
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 18:07:55 +0000
Reply-To: DCHAS-L <DCHAS-L**At_Symbol_Here**MED.CORNELL.EDU>
Message-ID: 3ba0bf884a5d493aada9bfd78e0bbe31**At_Symbol_Here**
In-Reply-To <731700108A7439498BE12EC6F8A2585AF57C0181**At_Symbol_Here**>


We purchased vent caps a number of years for our stock room to have available for our researchers (there was a minimum quantity order, 1000 pieces I think).


Manufacturer information about these caps (Circumvent 4, with hole)  can be found at:

Cap Site:


They have different types and liners.  We used Circumvent 4, with hole.


-          Joanna Lynch, EH&S, Cornell U.


From: DCHAS-L Discussion List [mailto:dchas-l**At_Symbol_Here**MED.CORNELL.EDU] On Behalf Of Wayne Phan
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2014 1:28 PM
Subject: [DCHAS-L] pressure release cap



Does anyone know where I can purchase pressure release  cap for chemical bottle?  Is there such a cap?





Previous post   |  Top of Page   |   Next post

The content of this page reflects the personal opinion(s) of the author(s) only, not the American Chemical Society, ILPI, Safety Emporium, or any other party. Use of any information on this page is at the reader's own risk. Unauthorized reproduction of these materials is prohibited. Send questions/comments about the archive to
The maintenance and hosting of the DCHAS-L archive is provided through the generous support of Safety Emporium.