- "All About Skyscrapers" is a comprehensive guide to anything and everything about skyscrapers, covering a wide variety of articles and pictures of these buildings from all over the world. The large site also includes a readily accesible forum and relatively large community.
- Archinnovations Provides information on projects, exhibitons, books and articles fromthe world of architecture.
- Archiseek is an online architecture resource with nearly 12,000 pages of information on many different aspects of architecture.
- Architecture Internet Resource Guide compiled by Jeanne Brown. This guide covers primarily architecture, building, construction, and AEC sites, as well as design, real estate, housing, urban, energy, and environment sites to a lesser extent. This is the fifth edition, July 1995.
- Architecture- Page is an online design resource, featuring architecture and product design from the world over.
- The Alvar Aalto Museum, specialises in architecture. It preserves, researches and maintains a permanent display of material related to Aalto's work as an architect and designer. It also oversees building conservation, arranges exhibitions and distributes information, principally on topics related to Aalto.
- Arcology is a term coined by Paolo Soleri to describe the concept of architecture and ecology working as on integral process to produce new urban habitats. Arcosanti, a project of the nonprofit Cosanti Foundation, is a prototype arcology for 5,000 people, combining compact urban structure with large-scale, solar greenhouses on 20 acres of a 4,000 acre preserve. In the early stages of construction, Arcosanti rises dramatically from basalt cliffs near Cordes Junction, 60 miles north of Phoenix.
- The Center for Understanding the Built Environment (CUBE) brings together educators with community partners to effect change which will lead to a quality built and natural environment, one and interdependent.
- Frank Lloyd Wright in Wisconsin is a photographically rich presentation about the FLW buildings that may be visited and toured.
- Integrated Design Associates is a group of architects and designers providing high caliber research, design, and planning consultancy services for clients and projects of wide-ranging levels of complexity.
- Lighting Research Center School of Architecture, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY The LRC's goal is to change architecture, through lighting that is energy efficient and responsive to human needs.
- Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) has a number of resources including a library, drawings, photographs, education and careers in the architecture field.
- RIBA Bookshop handles books etc with an architectural focus - brought to you by the Royal Institute of British Architects.
- The Rice Design Alliance is a non-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of architecture, urban design, and the built environment in the Houston region through educational programs, the publication of Cite: The Architecture and Design Review of Houston, and active programs to initiate physical improvements.
- SPIRO The UCBerkeley Architecture Image Database, with over 13,000 thumbnail images of architecture.
- Structure Hub is a free design firm directory (architect, interior,landscape, etc.) aimed at end users.
- TradiantCAD is a provider of Auto CAD (Computer Aided Design) outsourcing and off-shoring services to clients worldwide in the Architecture, Engineering and Construction industries.