Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 12:40:21 -0400
Reply-To: List Moderator <ecgrants**At_Symbol_Here**UVM.EDU>
Sender: DCHAS-L Discussion List <DCHAS-L**At_Symbol_Here**LIST.UVM.EDU>
From: List Moderator <ecgrants**At_Symbol_Here**UVM.EDU>
Subject: Cylinder volume units?

From: "Margaret Rakas" 
Date: August 7, 2008 12:06:12 PM EDT (CA)
Subject: [DCHAS-L]


I am reading through NFPA 45, 2004 ed, Section and in their  
discussion of allowed cylinder volumes in laboratory spaces, have run  
into the unit "SCF".  I cannot find a definition anywhere..can anyone  
enlighten me?

Many thanks,

Margaret A. Rakas, Ph.D.
Manager, Inventory & Regulatory Affairs
Clark Science Center
Smith College
Northampton, MA. 01063
p:  413-585-3877
f:   413-585-3786

Previous post   |  Top of Page   |   Next post

The content of this page reflects the personal opinion(s) of the author(s) only, not the American Chemical Society, ILPI, Safety Emporium, or any other party. Use of any information on this page is at the reader's own risk. Unauthorized reproduction of these materials is prohibited. Send questions/comments about the archive to
The maintenance and hosting of the DCHAS-L archive is provided through the generous support of Safety Emporium.