Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 21:33:44 -0400
Reply-To: Allen Aloise <aloise**At_Symbol_Here**FAS.HARVARD.EDU>
Sender: DCHAS-L Discussion List <DCHAS-L**At_Symbol_Here**LIST.UVM.EDU>
From: Allen Aloise <aloise**At_Symbol_Here**FAS.HARVARD.EDU>
Subject: Biocontamination consultant

Hi All,

An architect colleague working on a project in Montreal must procure  
an independent report by an =93expert consultant=94 in "the control of 
contaminants and of contamination by nuclear substances as well as  
chemical and physical agents".  The person would ideally be accredited  

in Quebec or Canada but at least be part of an institution or agency  
that would be recognized in Canada.

Any suggestions on how to locate such a person in Canada?


Allen Aloise, Ph.D.
Science Safety Officer
Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology
Harvard University
12 Oxford St.
Cambridge, MA  02138

617-496-8285 (office)
617-495-8013 (fax)

Previous post   |  Top of Page   |   Next post

The content of this page reflects the personal opinion(s) of the author(s) only, not the American Chemical Society, ILPI, Safety Emporium, or any other party. Use of any information on this page is at the reader's own risk. Unauthorized reproduction of these materials is prohibited. Send questions/comments about the archive to
The maintenance and hosting of the DCHAS-L archive is provided through the generous support of Safety Emporium.