Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 18:03:46 EDT
Reply-To: DCHAS-L Discussion List <DCHAS-L**At_Symbol_Here**LIST.UVM.EDU>
Sender: DCHAS-L Discussion List <DCHAS-L**At_Symbol_Here**LIST.UVM.EDU>
From: JAKSAFETY**At_Symbol_Here**AOL.COM
Subject: Mercury Evaporation

There was a report in Lancet several years ago about a family in Germ any that broke a household rectal thermometer in a small carpeted room.  Three children developed mercury poisoning symptoms in four months and had to undergo chelation therapy.  Within nine months, the mercury had compl etely evaporated.
.... Jim Kaufman

Previous post   |  Top of Page   |   Next post

The content of this page reflects the personal opinion(s) of the author(s) only, not the American Chemical Society, ILPI, Safety Emporium, or any other party. Use of any information on this page is at the reader's own risk. Unauthorized reproduction of these materials is prohibited. Send questions/comments about the archive to
The maintenance and hosting of the DCHAS-L archive is provided through the generous support of Safety Emporium.