Thank you very much .It has great information.
All the best.
Hathama Razooki Hasan
University of Baghdad.
For your information, the (U.S.) National Library of Medicine released a
new Enviro-Health Links resource page on laboratory safety today (
http://go.usa.gov/gxHk ). It has links to information for clinical,
academic and school laboratories, including resources for handling
chemical, biological and nanotechnology safely. It also includes links to
regulations and policy, hazard analysis, MSDS, waste management, and
preformulated TOXNET and PubMed searches.
These are the various sections of "Enviro-Health Links - Laboratory
* Chemical Laboratory Safety
* Biological Laboratory Safety
* Nanomaterials in the Laboratory
* K-12 School Laboratory Safety
* Hazard Analysis
* Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
* Regulations and Standards
* Laboratory Waste Management
* Blogs, News, Podcasts, and Videos
* Topic-related Searches of National Library of Medicine Resources
Pertti (Bert) J. Hakkinen, Ph.D.
Acting Head, Office of Clinical Toxicology
Specialized Information Services, National Library of Medicine
National Institutes of Health
Bethesda, MD 20892 USA
Previous post | Top of Page | Next post