Advanced Registration ends on Sunday for Chemical Safety/Chemical Hygiene Officer Workshop at the Midwest Regional Meeting, Friday, October 18th in Springfield, MO.
We’ve met the minimum attendance so the workshop is ON! Information and registration links:
Registration: at https://www.xpressreg.net/eReg/?ShowCode=MWRM103
Registration is $325 for ACS members and $350 for non-ACS members. You not need to register for the meeting to attend the workshop. On-site registration may be available, but workshop material may not be available as it will go to print about 4 days before the meeting, so register early!
Topics will be covered from a risk-based perspective and include:
· Regulatory responsibilities and collateral duties
· Resources for the chemical safety professional
· Developing your facility Chemical Hygiene Plan
· Standard operating procedures
· Hazard identification and risk management
· Exposure and overexposure in normal operations
· Evaluating exposure
· Risk Management – Risk Assessment Tools
· Emergency preparedness and emergency management
Included with this workshop will be an introductory training on GHS and an open forum Q&A period.
Questions can be directed to me at helston**At_Symbol_Here**midwestchemsafety.com or 217-971-6047
Harry J. Elston, Ph.D., CIH
Midwest Chemical Safety LLC
Standard confidentiality terms apply to this e-mail message.
Previous post | Top of Page | Next post