I am working on a project for my Master’s degree. I am investigating risk management at the college level. I have a couple of questions that if you would be willing to answer, I would appreciate it. Please respond off-list to my email address in my signature line.
1. How big is your school? How big is your EHS department?
2. What is your risk management policy? Are you willing to share what you have?
3. Do you separate reaction scale-up chemical risk from equipment/instrumentation risk? If so, how and would you be willing to share how this is done? If not, can you share what you have?
4. For new equipment for your campus, is there a form that researchers fill out prior to it being ordered? Is a risk assessment required before the purchase?
5. Do you have any other suggestions about what I should be looking for?
I am sure I will have more questions once I tabulate responses, but this is to help me design a questionnaire for my own campus..
I thank you all for your assistance,
Campus Environmental Health and Safety Manager
South Dakota School of Mines and Technology
501 East St. Joseph Street
Rapid City, SD 57701-3995
Previous post | Top of Page | Next post