OSSAM is recruiting for the position ofLead Industrial Hygienist GS-690-14, located in the Environment, Safety and Health Compliance Office (ESHCO),Industrial Hygiene Team in Atlanta.
· Serving as a technical authority in safety engineering or industrial hygiene, providing expertise and advice nationally and internationally to agency area office directors and industrial hygienists/safety engineers throughout CDC.
· Ensuring the organizations strategic plan, mission, vision, and values are communicated to the team and integrated into the team's strategies, goals, objectives, work plans and work products and services.
· Articulating and communicating to the team the assignment, project, problem to be solved, actionable events, milestones, and/or program issues under review, and deadlines and time frames for completion.
· Leading the team in identifying, distributing and balancing workload and tasks among employees in accordance with established work flow, skill level and/or occupational specialization; making adjustments to accomplish the workload in accordance with established priorities to ensure timely accomplishment of assigned team tasks; and ensuring each employee has an integral role in developing the final team project.
· Maintaining program and administrative reference materials, project files and relevant background documents and making available policies, procedures and written instructions from the supervisor.
· Maintaining knowledge to answer questions from team members on procedures, policies, directives, etc.
· Preparing reports and maintaining records of work accomplishments and administrative information, as required, and coordinating the preparation, presentation and communication of work-related information to the supervisor.
· Researching, learning and applying a wide range of qualitative and/or quantitative methods to identify, assess, analyze and improve team effectiveness, efficiency and work products.
· Approving emergency leave for medical appointments and/or other types of leave as delegated by management.
OPEN DATE: 5/14/2015 CLOSING DATE: 5/20/2015
Internal candidates apply athttp://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/403006400
External candidates apply athttp://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/402999000
Security Clearance: Public Trust – Background Investigation
POC for questions is Heather Bennettcie0**At_Symbol_Here**cdc.gov (404) 639-7432
** Please remember to change the subject header if you change topics **
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Green Labs Planning" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email togreen-labs-planning+unsubscribe**At_Symbol_Here**googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Previous post | Top of Page | Next post