From: "U.S. EPA Office of Pollution Prevention and Toxics" <oppt.epa**At_Symbol_Here**public.govdelivery.com>Subject: Reminder: Chemical Data Reporting (CDR) Submissions due by September 30, 2016.Date: August 18, 2016 at 4:46:11 PM EDT
Reminder: Chemical Data Reporting (CDR) Submissions due by September 30, 2016.
Manufacturers (including importers) subject to CDR reporting requirements for 2016 must submit their data between June 1 and September 30, 2016. The CDR provides EPA and the public with information on the production and use of chemicals in commerce and provides basic screening-level, exposure-related information on chemicals. EPA uses the data to support its risk screening, assessment, priority setting and management activities on chemicals.
Submit early - September 30th is only six weeks away.
Helpful documents are available on the CDR website, including:
- 2016 Instructions for Reporting for general information about how to determine your need to report for the 2016 CDR and instructions and examples relating to specific reporting requirements.
- Fact sheets for information relating to specific topics, including importing and imported articles, toll manufacturing, and non-isolated intermediates, and relating to specific industries, including printed circuit board, metal mining, and electric utilities. (click on the "2016 Reporting" tab)
- Instructions for searching EPA's Substance Registry Services for information related to 2016 CDR chemical substances. The 2016 CDR lists have been updated to reflect the status of chemical substances as of June 1. Recheck the status of your chemical substances prior to submitting your CDR Form U.
- Training Modules covering seven topics, including what has changed since the 2012 CDR, overview of reporting requirements, joint submissions, and byproducts.
- Recorded webinar and presentation. On June 1, 2016, EPA provided the last of a series of webinars describing CDR reporting requirements and how to use the CDR reporting tool.
- eCDRweb user and schema guides providing information about how to access and use the eCDRweb reporting tool for both primary and secondary submissions. (click on the "2016 Reporting" tab)
- Are you having problems uploading your schema? Please review it carefully to ensure your document complies with the schema guide. Common errors have included capitalization mistakes, extra spaces, and abbreviations instead of full words.Not finding the answers? Get your questions in early. Contact our experts:
- For help interpreting the CDR regulation or determining your reporting obligations, contact:
- By phone: TSCA Hotline at 202-554-1404;
- By email: ecdrweb**At_Symbol_Here**epa.gov
- For help with Central Data Exchange (CDX) or the CDR electronic reporting tool:
- By phone: CDX Help Desk at 1-888-890-1995;
- By email: helpdesk**At_Symbol_Here**epacdx.net
Previous post | Top of Page | Next post