Top Downloaded Articles
Read the 5 most downloaded articles in Journal of Chemical Health and Safety
With critical information, expert guidance and novel insights,Journal of Chemical Health and Safety publishes quality content that supports your research journey, empowering you to make an even greater impact in your field.
The 5 most downloaded articles (downloaded from ScienceDirect between January 2016 and July 2016) provide just a few examples of what your peers are reading in Journal of Chemical Health and Safety.
- Laboratory safety attitudes and practices: A comparison of academic, government, and industry researchers
- A research university's rapid response to a fatal chemistry accident: Safety changes and outcomes
- What to expect when you're inspecting: A summary of academic laboratory inspection programs
- Pesticide residue in organic and conventional food-risk analysis
- Service dogs in the chemistry laboratory
Publishing in Journal of Chemical Health and Safety could put your research alongside these top downloaded articles. If you are working on a new paper, please consider submitting your manuscript; visit the Journal of Chemical Health and Safetyhomepage for more information.
On behalf of the editorial and publishing teams, I would like to thank all authors, reviewers and editorial staff for their valuable contributions.
With best regards,
Marketing Communications & Researcher Engagement STMJ
Previous post | Top of Page | Next post