From: "Pitcock, Will" <Will.Pitcock**At_Symbol_Here**HUBER.COM>
Subject: [DCHAS-L] NRC Equivalent Form 5
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2017 08:24:25 -0400
Reply-To: ACS Division of Chemical Health and Safety <DCHAS-L**At_Symbol_Here**PRINCETON.EDU>
Message-ID: 85D1C4C2293D8040BA877F7CC3CE63F6012E92CC7417**At_Symbol_Here**

I recently took over as the RSO for our site and we stopped outsourcing the handling of our dosimetry program. We received the Annual Form 5 from the dosimetry company and my question to the group is what do I need to do with them? I was not sure if they are just for our records or if there is someone else that I needs to receive them. I know Maryland is an agreement state and I have called the dosimetry company. The person I talked to could not answer my questions. I have also contacted Maryland Department of the Environment, but they never seem to return my calls. If they are just for our records, great! I just want to make sure I am in compliance.




Will Pitcock


Senior Scientist

J. M. Huber Corporation

907 Revolution Street

Havre de Grace, MD 21078-3700


(410) 939-7291 (office)


Previous post   |  Top of Page   |   Next post

The content of this page reflects the personal opinion(s) of the author(s) only, not the American Chemical Society, ILPI, Safety Emporium, or any other party. Use of any information on this page is at the reader's own risk. Unauthorized reproduction of these materials is prohibited. Send questions/comments about the archive to
The maintenance and hosting of the DCHAS-L archive is provided through the generous support of Safety Emporium.