From: "Stuart, Ralph" <Ralph.Stuart**At_Symbol_Here**KEENE.EDU>
Subject: Re: [DCHAS-L] Lockout needed when changing gases?
Date: Tue, 9 May 2017 11:29:01 +0000
Reply-To: ACS Division of Chemical Health and Safety <DCHAS-L**At_Symbol_Here**PRINCETON.EDU>
Message-ID: 1C912A14-E311-410A-8164-1AF8F9EDE3C0**At_Symbol_Here**
In-Reply-To <3D4FF1471B55454DB85C0670CF5A64279B070917**At_Symbol_Here**SDCEPMVMMB1.EPM.LOCAL>

> This has allowed the lab to conduct research with minimal need for permits, MOCs, and other obstacles that are more pressing at the plant scale (kTon).

I can't really help with the gist of your quesiton, but a quick clarifying question:
What does MOC stand for in this context?

Thanks for any information on this.

- Ralph

Ralph Stuart, CIH, CCHO
Environmental Safety Manager
Keene State College
603 358-2859


For more information about the DCHAS-L e-mail list, contact the Divisional secretary at secretary**At_Symbol_Here**
Follow us on Twitter **At_Symbol_Here**acsdchas

Previous post   |  Top of Page   |   Next post

The content of this page reflects the personal opinion(s) of the author(s) only, not the American Chemical Society, ILPI, Safety Emporium, or any other party. Use of any information on this page is at the reader's own risk. Unauthorized reproduction of these materials is prohibited. Send questions/comments about the archive to
The maintenance and hosting of the DCHAS-L archive is provided through the generous support of Safety Emporium.