--- For more information about the DCHAS-L e-mail list, contact the Divisional membership chair at membership**At_Symbol_Here**dchas.org Follow us on Twitter **At_Symbol_Here**acsdchasFor anyone pining for the days of the Cold War that some of us remember...- RalphFrom: "Radiation Emergency Medical Management" <NLMREMM**At_Symbol_Here**public.govdelivery.com>Subject: REMM Adds 4 New Videos about Medical Triage after a Nuclear DetonationDate: January 31, 2020 at 1:09:02 PM GMT-5
We are pleased to announce an important new addition to REMM's teaching portfolio!
We have just created and published 4 new videos explaining initial medical triage issues after a nuclear detonation, as discussed in the 10 peer-reviewed journal articles of the Scarce Resources Project, especially paper #10.
Because the Scarce Resources Project papers are complex but very important, these videos were created to help medical responders understand and plan for:
- Initial medical management of patients after a nuclear detonation
- Their own response activities in various kinds of medical venues
The 4 video titles are:
- Initial Triage for Patients in the Minimal Triage Category
- Initial Triage for Patients with Radiation Only
- Initial Triage for Patients with Trauma Only
- Initial Triage for Patients with Combined Injury
The REMM Team will continue to try to assist the medical community and the entire response community in accessing and understanding medical guidance issues for radiation mass casualty incidents of various kinds.
With thanks for your support,
The REMM Team
Previous post | Top of Page | Next post