EPA is accepting nominations to serve on the Pesticide Program Dialogue Committee (PPDC). The PPDC is a representative federal advisory committee that provides advice and recommendations to EPA on issues associated with pesticide regulatory development and reform initiatives, evolving public policy, program implementation, and science related to evaluating and reducing risks from pesticide use.
To maintain the broad representation outlined in the PPDC charter, EPA is seeking highly qualified candidates with diverse backgrounds and identities representing any of the following groups:
- Federal, state, local and tribal governments,
- Pesticide industry and trade associations,
- Pesticide applicators,
- Grower and commodity groups,
- Environmental and public interest groups,
- Farmworker organizations,
- Public health organizations,
- Animal welfare groups, and
Nominations can be submitted by email with the subject line "PPDC Membership" to jewell.shannon**At_Symbol_Here**epa.gov.
Nominations must be sent no later than July 23, 2021.
For additional information, including nomination requirements, please see the June 23, 2021 Federal Register Notice.
Learn more about the Pesticide Program Dialogue Committee.