From: "Secretary, ACS Division of Chemical Health and Safety" <secretary**At_Symbol_Here**DCHAS.ORG>
Subject: [DCHAS-L] National Library of Medicine Resource Guides on Recent Public Health Incidents
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 11:32:39 -0500
Reply-To: DCHAS-L <DCHAS-L**At_Symbol_Here**MED.CORNELL.EDU>
NLM Toxicology and Environmental Health Info
The National Library of Medicine (NLM) recently developed resource lists for three public health emergencies affecting both local and global communities. An incident Web page was created to gather resources on the emerging health issues arising from the Zika Virus. Two PDF documents on recent chemical incidents have been updated.
Please share these resources freely.
• Zika Virus Health Information Resources:
• Aliso Canyon/Porter Ranch Gas Leak:
• Lead in Flint, Michigan Water System:
These resource lists link to a variety of sources such as:
• Local, state, federal and international agencies and organizations
• Database searches for the health information issues around the incidents
• Social media resources for situational awareness.
Previous post | Top of Page | Next post