From: "Secretary, ACS Division of Chemical Health and Safety" <secretary**At_Symbol_Here**DCHAS.ORG>
Subject: [DCHAS-L] NTP Level of Concern Study Recruitment - Deadline 9/7/2016 | Are you familiar with risk communication tools?
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2016 14:03:12 -0400
Reply-To: DCHAS-L <DCHAS-L**At_Symbol_Here**MED.CORNELL.EDU>
|NTP News - August 10, 2016|
|NTP Level of Concern Study Recruitment - Deadline 9/7/2016|
Are you familiar with risk communication tools?
If you are a public health professional who is familiar with toxicological risk communication tools, please join an important study to update the National Toxicology Program (NTP) Level of Concern categories.
NTP uses the categories to communicate its opinion about whether an environmental substance might cause adverse effects in humans.
The study involves:
- Online reviewing and categorizing hypothetical level of concern scenarios
- Possibly participating in multiple phases
- Approximately 1.5 hours of your time
Participants must have:
- M.S., Ph.D., M.D., or equivalent degree
- At least 3 years of experience in toxicology, epidemiology, risk assessment, or a related field
Mary Wolfe, Ph.D.
National Toxicology Program
National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27709LoC**At_Symbol_Here**niehs.nih.gov
For more information or to take part in the level of concern research study, visit the webpage.
Previous post | Top of Page | Next post