The Division of Chemical Health and Safety is a volunteer run organization dedicated to Improving people’s lives through the power of best chemical health and safety practices. To sustain the division and support our mission of providing authoritative technical resources and mentorship in chemical health and safety for all, we need your help! The division is looking for persons interested in organizing symposia, serving on committees or running for elected positions. A wide range of opportunities are available, just a few are mentioned below-
- Membership activities (membership recruitment activities, membership roster management)
- Programming activities (organize symposia, poster sessions)
- Division Liaisons (serve as contact to other ACS divisions or committees)
- Publicity (social media/web-presence activities, exposition booth management/representation)
- Industrial Sponsorship / Fundraising committee
If you would like to get more involved with CHAS and will be in Philadelphia next week- please join us on Sunday morning for the Executive Committee meeting at 8 am in the Marriot Downtown, Grand Ballroom Salon C. If you are unable to make the meeting, but would like to get involved- please email me (off list) to discuss opportunities.
Previous post | Top of Page | Next post