From: Safety Girl on the net <safetygirl39**At_Symbol_Here**HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject: Re: [DCHAS-L] tax exempt ethanol
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2018 22:25:10 +0000
Reply-To: ACS Division of Chemical Health and Safety <DCHAS-L**At_Symbol_Here**PRINCETON.EDU>
Message-ID: BY2PR15MB07762E46C4600220B7CDBA66C9C50**At_Symbol_Here**
In-Reply-To <6aab69dada34427d8c0436774d1afe13**At_Symbol_Here**>

Yes, we purchase tax exempt alcohol for Research. In Illinois, where we are located, companies have to register and then submit a form with each purchase. One of our stockrooms currently makes the purchase and HSE maintains the registration.

Rachel Harrington, MPH
Manager, HSE, R&D and McCook Manufacturing, HONEYWELL - UOP


From: ACS Division of Chemical Health and Safety <dchas-l**At_Symbol_Here**> on behalf of Kristi Ohr <kohr**At_Symbol_Here**>
Sent: Thursday, November 8, 2018 4:16 PM
To: dchas-l**At_Symbol_Here**
Subject: [DCHAS-L] tax exempt ethanol

Hi All,


Are any of your EH&S departments involved in the distribution, purchasing, licensing, and record keeping of tax exempt ethanol?  Feel free to respond offline if you like.


Thanks in advance,




Kristi Ohr, Ph.D.
Chemical Safety Services Manager

Environmental Health and Safety
UMass Amherst
40 Campus Center Way
Draper Hall
Amherst, MA 01003
Office: 413-545-5117

Cell: 413-800-4408



--- For more information about the DCHAS-L e-mail list, contact the Divisional membership chair at membership**At_Symbol_Here** Follow us on Twitter **At_Symbol_Here**acsdchas

Previous post   |  Top of Page   |   Next post

The content of this page reflects the personal opinion(s) of the author(s) only, not the American Chemical Society, ILPI, Safety Emporium, or any other party. Use of any information on this page is at the reader's own risk. Unauthorized reproduction of these materials is prohibited. Send questions/comments about the archive to
The maintenance and hosting of the DCHAS-L archive is provided through the generous support of Safety Emporium.