PDF versions of several presentations from this week‰??s CHAS sessions at the ACS national meetings are available at
Desktop browsers will show previews of the PDF files, while tablet and phone browsers will require downloading the files to view them.
Presentations currently available at this sites are:
- Drinking from a fire hose by Dr. Robert Toreki, 2021 Fawcett Award Winner
- enabling and empowering students by Dr. Ian Tonks, 2021 LSI Graduate Research Faculty Award Winner
- Univ of Iowa Chemical Safety and Responsibility Stewards: Finding Our Place in the Chemistry Department by Jessica DeYoung, 2021 co-winner of CHAS Graduate Student Safety Leadership award
- A Chemist‰??s Guide to Laboratory Ventilation by Melinda Box and Bill Garfield
- Safety in the Lab Facility System by Ralph Stuart
- Systems Risk Assessment by Ralph Stuart
- Applying Information Literacy Skills in a Technical Crisis by Ralph Stuart (from the CINF session on Information Literacy in the Disinformation Era)
- Challenges in Working with chemical safety information by Leah McEwen, Sammye Sigmann and Ralph Stuart (from the Information Literacy in the Disinformation Era)
Our thanks to all of the presenters at this year‰??s meeting for their contributions to the community's knowledge!
I‰??m sure that any of the presenters would appreciate follow up questions or comments on their presentations.
Ralph Stuart, CIH, CCHO
American Chemical Society Division of Chemical Health and Safety
For more information about the DCHAS-L e-mail list, contact the Divisional membership chair at membership**At_Symbol_Here**dchas.org
Follow us on Twitter **At_Symbol_Here**acsdchas
Previous post | Top of Page | Next post